Here's a quick run-down of what's been happening:
- Angry Birds Knock On Wood board game came out. Sean has been beating me daily. We've been having lots of fun building the structures. I think the building is almost more of an attraction than the shooting of the birds.
- The guys went to the new Transformers movie. Sean said it was good but he does sort of agree with Dad that it was basically a 157-minute toy commercial. LOL
- The summer heat and Sean are not good friends so Mom has been cleaning up much bodily fluid related to getting over-heated, not to mention doctoring many heat and/or allergy-induced headaches.
- Took Sean off Claritin as it seems to turn him into a monster. Not the first day though. It takes about 48-72 hours for it to kick in and then it's Katie-bar-the-door. Worse than having him on caffeine day-in and day-out. :(
- Monsoon season has kicked in and we've been getting rain all week at around 4:30pm. Today it hasn't hit yet though and it's after 6pm. Monday when it hit we also had rain INSIDE the house as the roof leaked like a sieve all around the edges. Even had to move Sean's bed out and it's never leaked in his room before. Scott tarred on Tuesday and there was no inside rain last night but the lights went out twice.
Hope things are going well in everybody else's corner of the world.