- As I mentioned, John got his new shirts. They're a pale grey but it's much better than the white. They have patches on both sleeves and on the front, the word "SECURITY" on the back in big, bold, black letters and reflective stripes around the sleeves. Very nice.
- He saw the new car today. He can't drive it until tomorrow because they still have to put him and the other driver on the insurance for it. It IS marked within an inch of its life. No doubt he's security in this vehicle.
- Sean had a good day at school today. He got to spend part of his morning helping color the set for their opera. They were going to paint but Teacher decided coloring would be better.
- Easter Break started when he got out of school today. He's off tomorrow, Friday and Monday. Wish me luck. :)
- We started clean-up in his room tonight. The closet doors now close. Tomorrow we attack the mess in the center. It probably isn't as bad as it looks but it looks HORRIBLE.
- The maintenance guy came over today and "fixed" our toilet that turns itself on and runs. It still does it. Guess we'll have to request a return visit. :(
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Random Updates From Our Corner Of The World
Nothing earth-shattering, just a few new things since yesterday.