Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

I guess I'll give this another shot. I was talking with a friend about blogging the other day and she was asking me if I had used Blogger back when I was blogging. I said I had and we were discussing whether or not they got rid of the blogs if you didn't post regularly. So I decided to go over to their site and check it out. Lo and behold, up pops my old blog with everything intact. Couldn't believe it after 3 1/2 years with no activity. I figured since it was still there I might as well have another go at it. Of course, I had to fancy it up a bit and change the pictures since Sean has grown quite a bit. He saw what I was doing and specifically asked me if I could put a 10-11 year old picture of him up rather than a little kid picture. LOL Like I said in the "About Me" blurb, I don't have a purpose for this blog so we'll just see where it goes from here and hopefully at least a few people will stop in occasionally to read it. PLEASE comment and let me know you've been here. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: